Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and the people who occupy them is a hallmark of 3M Automotive Window Films. 3M invented window films in 1966 and our innovative window film products have provided protection from the sun’s harmful rays for more than 40 years.
Whether you’re looking for breakthrough heat-rejection technology in a clear film or simply to minimize the harmful effects of the sun, 3M Automotive Window Films are an ideal choice. While comfort and style are paramount, our non-metalized film options can also help you stay connected and protected with SPF factors exceeding 1000. Put the innovation of 3M to work for you.
3M Automotive Window Film keeps your car cool and comfortable with less drain on your car’s air-conditioning. It also blocks out 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays which minimizes damage to you and your car’s interior. In fact, the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends many 3M Window Film products as effective UV Protectants.
Window tinting offers your vehicle some definite advantages. First, it protects against UV sun fade and helps keep your car cooler during the hot summer months. It reduces sun and snow glare. Finally, it keeps your vehicle contents discreet and private.
The problem is that do-it-yourself kits or tinting that is put on incorrectly by other shops can bubble, peel, or not fit correctly when finished. Z-One can solve all of these problems.
Using our precision-guided computer cutting system we get custom-fitted tinting designed especially for your vehicle that fits perfectly. With our system, your tinting comes out to the exact tint and accurate fit that is applied cleanly the first time. Professional installation ensures consistent dark color without odd tones or bubbling.
Our tinting is warranted against bubbling and peeling.
3M Company manufactures multiple lines of auto tint that perform different solutions at different price points. 3M automotive window films are not available in DIY and must be installed by a 3M-Authorized Dealer / Applicator.
3M™ FX Premium Automotive Window Films $119.95 Starting at (2 Front Side Windows) – $209.95(5 window cars) – 229.95 (6 Window Cars)
- Economical product offering that provides heat rejection, combined with 3M quality and a stylish look
- Glare reduction: window tint allows only 5% to 55% of the light into your car
- Improves comfort: rejects up to 45% of the heat coming through your windows
- No signal interference: FX Premium films are non-metalized
- Interior protection: blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of your car’s interior
- UV/Skin protection: provides SPF of up to 1000, a Skin Cancer Foundation recommended product
FX Premium delivers good looks and great performance, keeping you and your passengers cool and comfortable. As 3M’s newest automotive window film addition, FX Premium offers an economical alternative without sacrificing quality. Because FX Premium is non-metalized, you will enjoy no signal interference on your cell phone, satellite radio or GPS system.
These darker shaded films are designed to reject solar heat that is produced from visible light. FX Premium rejects up to 45% of the heat coming through your windows. FX Premium films also provide significant glare relief, allowing only 5% to 55% of the light into your car.
3M™ Crystalline Automotive Films Starting at $195.95 (2 Front Doors), Add Windshields $249 and $495 (Complete Car)
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for high-end cars
- Maintains car’s original appearance: lightly tinted films allow 40% to 90% of the sunlight into your car
- Improves comfort: rejects up to 97% of the sun’s IR rays and rejects up to 60% of the heat coming through your windows
- No signal interference: Crystalline films are non-metalized
- Interior protection: blocks up to 99.9% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of your car’s interior
- UV/Skin protection: provides SPF of over 1000, a Skin Cancer Foundation recommended product
- Never turns purple: guaranteed for the life of the film
If you are looking for the ultimate in high technology, superior clarity and performance with a premium look – Then 3M Crystalline Automotive Window Film is for you. 3M Crystalline Automotive Window Films feature a proprietary, multilayer optical film technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. This unique technology is the reason a clear film can reject more heat than darker films, without changing your car’s appearance.
Solar heat comes from two primary sources, the visible light you can see and the infrared light you can feel. Crystalline window films reject up to 97% of the sun’s heat-producing infrared light and block up to 60% of the heat coming through your windows. These industry-leading, spectrally-selective films are designed to keep you cool, comfortable and protected.
Designed to maintain the appearance of your car, Crystalline films allow up to 90% of the light into your vehicle. Because these films are non-metalized, you can be assured of zero interference with GPS or cell phone signals.
NOTE: The law on auto tint varies by state. Please to go to the International Window Film Association to check your state’s laws. Or, ask our friendly staff for films approved for use on vehicles.