Rhino™ Hybrid® is the world’s #1 sprayed-on bed liner made better! Rhino has improved toughness and color stability while retaining the non-skid grip that made Rhino Hybrid products legendary. Hybrid can be applied to trucks, Jeeps®, trailers, equipment, and much more.
Short beds: $569.95 – 8 Foot Beds: $599.95
- Professionally sprayed-on polyurethane – polyurea elastomer
- A flexible and tenacious bond to metal, fiberglass and wood surfaces
- Remains flexible from -40º to 190º F
- Excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- Coating thickness varies.
- The seamless membrane can be lightly used immediately
- RHINO HYBRID is 100% solids by weight and volume
- NO solvents
- NO VOCs
- Dries to the touch in10 seconds
- Full, unrestricted use in 24 hours or less
Rhino Hybrid® provides a permanent protective surface for trailers, vans, Jeeps, and virtually any high-wear area. If you are like most people you use your truck to haul things. You want protection from scratches and chemicals as well as protection from the weather and the rust it will cause. Once the bed rusts out, the trucks’ value is greatly diminished. Doesn’t it make sense to spend a little money now to protect your vehicle and add value to your truck?
Rhino Hybrid® bond directly to the metal of the bed to form a permanent watertight/airtight protection against rust and corrosion. The rust never has a chance to form, which makes Rhino Hybrid a superior choice over a drop-in plastic bed liner.
Our Rhino Hybrid is a non-skid, rubbery, durable coating that won’t rust, lift, crack or peel. Experience the difference a Rhino Hybrid will bring to your truck and add value as well as protection for years to come. Rhino Hybrid are also environmentally friendly, solvent-free so it resists petroleum products, fertilizer, and most chemicals and won’t warp or crack, even under the most rugged conditions.
- Thick rubbery coating protects truck bed
- Direct bond to metal prevents rust
- Non-skid surface prevents cargo slide
- Factory-look; won’t crack, lift, or peel
Complete your truck bed protection by adding undercoating to the underside of your truck bed.